Communication with the capital markets
Deliberate and transparent communications with the market is the fundamental element of good reputation and company recognition. Regardless of the investor structure, only credible dialogue and competently realized information policy guarantees gaining shareholders’ trust.
Knowing how important for a company value is preserving interest in a firm, we offer our Clients, i.a.:
- Study and implementation of communications strategy
- Support in campaigns related to public offering (IPO/SPO)
- Support in fund rasing processes from private investors
- Investment and debut presentation preparation
- Support in performing informational duties
- Managing communication with institutional and individual investors
Properly realized information policy increases company’s chances to come away unscathed from a crisis situation. Weaker condition of the sector of the economy the company is running its business, disadvantageous company analytical report, unfavorable commentary from an investor or an analyst – that all may be the beginning of a crisis situation. The consequences of a delayed or improper reaction may impact not only on equity price, but most of all on a long-term trust decrease of investors and other persons related to the company.
We offer our Clients i.a.:
- Support in preparing action plans for crisis situations
- Preparing strategies of recovering from a crisis
- Communication with internal and external company environment
- Support in the area of restoring corporate image in the capital markets
- Own investments